Dear guests, to ensure the protection of your health and prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have taken the following hygienic measures:
- Clients and employees are obliged to wear respiratory protection in all indoor areas - respirator FFP2, respirator KN95 (except for eating at the table, hotel room)
- Medical staff is present 24 hours / 7 days a week Continuous training of employees on compliance with hygiene measures.
- Observance of safe spacings of 2 meters.
- Disinfectant gels are placed in public areas of the hotel.
- Disinfection of surfaces and floors in all common areas and rooms takes place regularly.
- We prefer cashless payment.
- Limiting the number of people in wellness.
- When cleaning the rooms, we adhere to the prescribed hygienic standards. Before accommodating a new guest, we disinfect all contact areas and remove difficult-to-disinfect objects (eg pens, pads, promotional materials)
Information for guests before arrival
Dear guests, according to current government regulations, we can only accommodate you if you meet one of the following points.
- You have been vaccinated with a second dose of Covid-19 and at least 14 days have elapsed since this dose (two dose schedule). (PFIZER, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson).
- You have had laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 disease and the isolation period has elapsed according to the current Department of Health emergency measure and no more than 180 days have elapsed since the first positive POC antigen test for SARS CoV-2 antigen or RT PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Submit a valid RT-PCR that is up to 72 hours old if the person is - under 18 years of age, a person who is unable to receive the covid-19 vaccination (must have a certificate of non-availability in the ISIN system), a person who has not completed the vaccination.
Currently, it is possible to accommodate for a maximum of 7 days if the conditions are met. To extend your stay, you must again meet one of the above conditions.
In the case of business travel, guests must prove - first of all - that they have a valid RT - PCR, max 72 hours old, or also a valid vaccination certificate, with at least 14 days having elapsed since the last dose (PFIZER, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson),
In the case of a spa stay, an RT-PCR of 72 hours old is sufficient.
Before arriving in the Czech Republic it is obligatory to have a PCR test also for vaccinated persons and persons with a history of COVID 19.
GUESTS ARE LEGALLY OBLIGED TO PRESENT A VALID QR CODE (IN ACCORDANCE WITH EU STANDARDS) AT THE RECEPTION. The validity of the QR code is verified in accordance with the regulations for the use of the QR reader "čTečka". IF THE APPLICATION CANNOT VERIFY THE QR CODE, WE CANNOT SEND IT. EU COVID CERTIFICATES ARE COMPATIBLE.
from 1.1. - 30.4. 2022 a partial reconstruction of the Imperial Hotel will take place balconies in several rooms. We believe that this construction work will not interfere with your stay and we will do our best for your comfort and satisfaction.
Thank you for your understanding.